Horse Racing Picks
30 Days worth of Selections – $995
Sunday, April 16th 2017
Thanks for visiting my site. I’m a professional horse player. If you’d like to learn more about my methods of handicapping, you can review my books on Amazon. If you want to know how I manage my bankroll, scroll down to the bottom of this post.
If you’re interested in my daily selections, please continue reading.
My selections are available for purchase. Here’s the specifics:
- 30 days worth of selections
- Average of 15 selections per week
- Selections are emailed to you after I’ve taken the scratches into consideration (usually by 10am PST)
- My selections include a mix of favorites and long shots
- Although I can’t guarantee you’ll hit a long shot every week, I usually hit at least one high-payout horse per month (latest was Green Gratto $110 on April 8th, 2017 at Aqueduct)
I track my ROI on a weekly basis (Monday through Sunday). It’s rare when I have a negative week but it does happen. While I occasionally play exotics such as a cold Daily Double or a cheap Pick 4, my profit/loss is based entirely on Win bets.
My selections are for the horse player that wants to earn a living playing Win bets. In order to make a profit from the price point of $995, you should be wagering a minimum of $50 Win bets.
I accept payments by check, and I offer two formats for receiving selections:
- Weekends only – I email you my selections for Saturday and Sunday each week until you reach 30 days worth of picks. (I don’t recommend this option as some of my best payouts are long shots that win during the middle of the week).
- Thirty consecutive days – I email my selections to you for thirty consecutive days of racing.
I handicap and wager every day. I wager online, at the track, and at various casinos in Vegas and Lake Tahoe.
If you’re interested in purchasing my selections, you can reach me directly at (7l4) 483-7667.
How I Manage My Bankroll
- My Win Bets are based on 1% of my bankroll (Example: for a $10,000 bankroll, my Win Bets would be $100 each).
- I track my wagers (Win/Loss/Payout) Monday through Sunday.
- I calculate my ROI with the following formula: (Gross Return – Investment) / Investment
While most people scoff at Win bets, I’ve found them to be the most reliable method for maintaining consistent profits. I will never tell you how to wager…but I will track my results (ROI, “Return on Investment”) based entirely on Win bets (Monday thru Sunday).
Want my selections? Call (7l4) 483-7667.
At the present time I have ONE opening for monthly selections. Once that slot is filled, my selections won’t be available for purchase until another slot opens up.
Previous weeks results:
Monday April 10th thru Sunday April 16th
Total selections: 10…Total Winners: 3… Win Rate: 30%
Theoretical Investment based on $100 Wagers: $1,000
Theoretical Gross Return based on $100 Wagers: $710
Theoretical Net Profit based on $100 Wagers: -$290
Monday April 3rd thru Sunday April 9th
Total selections: 16…Total Winners: 5… Win Rate: 31%
Theoretical Investment based on $100 Wagers: $1,600
Theoretical Gross Return based on $100 Wagers: $6,100
Theoretical Net Profit based on $100 Wagers: $4,500
Monday March 27th thru Sunday April 2nd
Total selections: 17…Total Winners: 7… Win Rate: 41%
Theoretical Investment based on $100 Wagers: $1,700
Theoretical Gross Return based on $100 Wagers: $4,115
Theoretical Net Profit based on $100 Wagers: $2,415
I have one slot available for my monthly selections.
Scroll to the top of the page for pricing and details.